New Project!!!

So I've signed up for a knitting project thingo, as part of Elizabeth's final year project. Here are all the details. The basic idea is that heaps of people knit items, and 'tag' them as they go - writing about what they're thinking, or what's going on in their lives. The aim is to dispel the stereotypes of knitters, and create an accurate portrait of who we are.

It sounded like fun, so I signed up. Now I just need to decide what to knit. Something that I can get finished before March 20, and won't need to be given as a present before it's returned. Hmmm, I'll need to get planning.

Comments

  1. I have signed up for this as well! Not sure what I will knit - perhaps a sock or a hat - something small. But I guess it won't look very impressive. And one sock is a bit lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm glad to hear we green-lovers are in good company!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts