Thursday, 24 April 2008

Blah

Nothing to say really.

Trying to sort out exhibition knitting. I've come to the realisation that I don't work well with deadlines. When I see one approaching, I start a new, totally unrelated project.

I'm working my way through a salad bowl full of lettuce leaves. With only a little of the green wool left, I think I've figured it out! Finally! Two cherry tomatoes done, and now I've run out of 3 ply red wool. The rest will have to be needle felted (mmm speedy).

To ease me through the blandness of lettuce, I've started knitting "Rusted Root". I think I may need to adjust the name so it's more suitable for Aussie audiences.

Exhibition this weekend. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

Make sure you take lots of pictures for me!

knitabulous said...

Rusted root. Heh. When they had the knitalong for it on the sexy knitters club I laughed and laughed. Gutter humour is a favourite of mine.