Rainy Days

I do love the sound of rain in the evening. So soothing.

I know we're in a drought and rain is good. But, really, I'm getting a bit sick of all this wet weather. Why, you ask?

Well first of all, there's not much natural light floating around for a tiny little 4 year old digital camera. Taking photos of what I've been up to is not much fun at all. Especially when I've been up to knitting (black) socks for my wonderful husband.

He chose the pattern himself (boyfriend socks) and surprised me in the process. I would have gone for something a lot less 'fancy'.

Second. I'm still waiting for my cranberry chemise to dry, so I can sew it together, crochet the edges, add buttons, ribbons and other frippery.

Which means that I filled in time during the week with a 6mm crochet hook and cheap cotton from Spotlight .

Looks like my dimensions are not the same as the cushion. More on this project when I can be bothered.

So I'm blaming the weather on my current lack of focus. Something's gotta be responsible.

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about needing good lighting for the photos. The flash really just doesn't do knitting any justice!

    I do love a good bit of frippery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts